At Rivers PCB Design Ltd we are pleased to offer the following services.
Please get in touch for any further information or to arrange a no obligation survey and quote.
- PCB Design using Mentor PADS Professional, Mentor Expedition and Altium Designer
- Migration of multiple CAD systems into PADS Professional (EDIF, Altium, P-Cad, Cadstar, Orcad, Eagle, PADS Logic, Concept HDL & Expedition).
- Laminate sourcing, prototype and volume.
- Library creation (symbols, parts & footprints) and maintenance.
- PCB Assembly, prototype and volume.
- Product Assembly, prototype and volume.
- Hardware and Software design.
I would also like to recognise your professional manner, and willingness to make yourself available at short notice, in order to get the job finished. The design is currently being assessed by the approval bodies, and is on target for production within 6 weeks. Without your substantial effort, patience, and skill, we would not have been able to achieve this success.
Andy’s knowledge of PCB layout is exceptional with over 30 years of experience, every PCB layout he has undertaken has been conducted in a very professional manner.
I have worked with Andy on many projects, with every single one being completed on time (many on tight timescales) without any issues whatsoever.
In all cases I have literally ‘thrown the job over the fence’ to Andy and the job gets done.
I can highly recommend Andy for any of your PCB layout needs that you may have without hesitation.
Do you work on site??
What payment terms and conditions do you offer?
Bolton, BL2 3DQ